Not having to work is a fantasy most people in this country have. On the surface, it sounds great. Having the complete freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. But as with most things, the reality of not working is much harder to achieve than the fantasy. The amount of work that goes into putting yourself in a position financially where you don’t have to work takes…wait for it….A lot of work!
In the latest episode of the KaiserKast, Kaiser explores what it takes to get to a point in your life where you don’t have to work (at least not in the traditional sense). He dismisses get-rich-quick scams and gives you the real talk on what it is going to take to achieve the fantasy that everyone wants, but few get: true freedom from the average workday. Kaiser covers that and more, such as:
- Why you need to accept that nothing in life comes easily
- How the fantasy of not working makes people fall for get-rich-quick scams
- Why the business world will jump on any opportunity for easy profits
- What the goal of every business owner should be
- What the process of reaching a level where you don’t have to work looks like
This is a great episode for anyone trying to set expectations for their lifestyle as an entrepreneur. You can watch the full episode below: